About Me...

I am nineteen years old, and I am from Mobile, Alabama. I am a sophomore majoring in Secondary Science Education at the University of South Alabama. I have always had a passion for helping others, so I knew teaching would be right up my alley. With my degree, I hope to teach Biology. I am going to be a tech literate teacher, and I plan to make sure every child in my class is the same as well.

Attitudes

Not only should you have a positive attitude about learning, but you should always have a positive attitude about everything you do. That is my motto. As I have found out, technology is growing at rapid rates. Everyone must get over their grudges with technology, and jump in the nearest classroom. You can do almost everything you need to do right in the comfort of your home on internet connected laptop or desktop. Without the these vital skills, one will be doomed to failure. So, I have a positive and straight forward attitude when it comes to learning. How about you?