About Me...

I am nineteen years old, and I am from Mobile, Alabama. I am a sophomore majoring in Secondary Science Education at the University of South Alabama. I have always had a passion for helping others, so I knew teaching would be right up my alley. With my degree, I hope to teach Biology. I am going to be a tech literate teacher, and I plan to make sure every child in my class is the same as well.

Dreams for the future!

I chose teaching as my profession because I always feel good about helping people. Knowing that I helped someone in any kind of way, has always put a smile on my face. So, there could not have been anything else better for me to do but teach.As a teacher, I plan to play a big role in my students life. I want them to be able to look back and say " Mrs. Moorer taught me this." or " I'm happy Mrs. Moorer has prepared me for this." Knowing that I can do these things for children, is what I strive for. I plan to teach until I'm able to retire, but in between time I plan to do research. Since I am in the science field of education, I can venture out to learning outside of a school or classroom. I want to be the "ultimate teacher".