About Me...

I am nineteen years old, and I am from Mobile, Alabama. I am a sophomore majoring in Secondary Science Education at the University of South Alabama. I have always had a passion for helping others, so I knew teaching would be right up my alley. With my degree, I hope to teach Biology. I am going to be a tech literate teacher, and I plan to make sure every child in my class is the same as well.

Why did I choose the science field?

Why did I choose the science field? Well, it has always been my favorite subject. It is so much to study in science until the possibilities are very complex. There is always the excitement of finding something new through research. Also, theories and test results are always changing. Science is were the human race has showed off the most.Everything that is being taught in all the different science classes is a discovery found by someone else. Science shows how humans have used their minds to make sense of the super-natural. I would like to teach biology because it's a general study of life. It covers plants, animals, water, and so on. It's basically a little bit of everything. So, you always have the option of doing a new focus every year.There is always something new being discovered. So your material never gets old.